Luke 6:41 NIV

Luke 6:41 NIV
"Why do [I] look at the speck of sawdust in [my] brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in [my] own eye?"

3.13.2009

Ahhhh....

This was not my intention when starting this blog...to go weeks without posting.

But, alas, my best laid plans have failed me again and life has struck it's time consuming blows. But I will revolt! I will rise up...I will be strong and I will rise against physics and space-time and thus add an extra hour to each day...maybe two. TAKE THAT TIME! You have been foiled, nay, destroyed, if not forever cast into the bowels of hell from whence you came.

Yeah. So anyway. A month ago I was hit from the rear by a drunken driver. I had to leave for a week for some extensive oppression by "The Man" (a.k.a. Air Force Reserve duty). The day before I left for duty the Traffic Fairy struck against and thrust an unsuspecting victim through a red light only to hit my wife, causing more chaos and deductibles. Of course this can only happen weeks after, in a failed attempt to save some money, I raised our deductibles. And it can only happen AFTER I dropped 1400 bucks on a new set of braces for Princess Teanna. And it can only happen AFTER my pay gets cut by $1/hour. I know...you're all probably thinking, "Hey, great job Chris. Let us know when you start playing the stock market." I'm so saavy.

But hey...at least I'm not the President...

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back in the game...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys have had some big stuff happen!
    Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how do I get in touch with you Mr. Flynn...it's Will Yates from Florida....hit me up at truelightproductions@cox.net

    ReplyDelete