Luke 6:41 NIV

Luke 6:41 NIV
"Why do [I] look at the speck of sawdust in [my] brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in [my] own eye?"

10.22.2008

New Friends

The Lloyd Family Blog can be found here...or back there, the highlighted part.  Anyway...I want to point you there.  Although I've never spoken more than 5 or 10 minutes to anyone in the family, but I can see they are a family that knows how to make things grow.  The 5 or 10 minutes I've spent with any of them have been a caring, productive, encouraging 5 or 10 minutes. They have a green thumb, but not with plants...with people.

Thanks Lloyd family for being such a great example.

1 comment:

  1. I'm incredibly blessed by your kind words, Chris! Sometimes our family has something going on, and everyone chimes in that we should have it blogged, and so it goes...I get on there and ramble. I've had some more quiet moments to go through more of your entries. Really rich - treasures of truth. It's a forever thing when you can express something and it touches someone else's life - & God's glorified through the whole thing! Thank you for putting your thoughts here. I'm changed as a result! Here's to new friends!

    ReplyDelete