Luke 6:41 NIV

Luke 6:41 NIV
"Why do [I] look at the speck of sawdust in [my] brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in [my] own eye?"

11.07.2008

...well?!

IS ALL OF THIS REALLY WORTH IT IF GOD IS NOT REAL?

THIS life?
THIS love?
THIS people?
THIS child?
THIS song?
THIS spouse?
THIS job?
THIS Jesus?
THIS journey?
THIS house?
THIS money?
THIS war?
THIS country?
THIS protest?
THIS poverty?
THIS death?
THIS sickness?
THIS health?
THIS traffic?
see THIS?
touch THIS?
live THIS?
hate THIS?
evaluate THIS?
assemble THIS?
try THIS?
move THIS?
this TEAR?
this LAUGH?
this HEART?
this FIRE?
this ACHE?
this REST?
this CHAOS?

Is any of THIS worth a smatter if there is no GOD?

1 comment:

  1. Your reply on my blog was awesome! I really enjoyed reading it. It's worthy of it's own entry on my page... I think I'll do that, actually...

    Also, I saw your blog looked very lonely with O Followers, so I thought I'd sign up as your first. No doubt, you'll have more to come!

    ReplyDelete